Have Questions? Our Tech Guys Can Help!
Support Center Hours: 10AM EST - 6 PM EST Monday
- Friday Only!
Portable! Plug & Play!
NO Drivers Needed for XP Service Pack 2Drivers for 98SE/ME/2000 are provided on CD!
BT-0330 BT-0330 Bluetooth USB Adapter is designed to fully compatible with the Bluetooth standard v1.2. BT-0330 will present a low-cost effective enable you to simply connect many bluetooth devices dramatically enhances communications between partners or equipment at different locations. BT-0330 is highly integrated Bluetooth Adapter, includes Radio, Baseband, link Manager, and Host control interface. Due to its high sensitivity, low power consumption, and low cost, BT-0330 is suitable for numerous electronic devices, it can connect with notebook, PC host , printer , PDA and cellular phone. From Nov. 15th, 2004, BT-0330 will have : 1). Windows XP SP2 native support. 2). Mac. OS 10.3.5 native support. 3). Widcomm BTW184.108.40.2062 support
Click Here for User Manual
Bluetooth is popping up on mobile phones, PDAs, cameras, and even printers
these days, but what about your PC? Meritline tiny USB Bluetooth adapter plugs
into a PC's USB port so that it can interact wirelessly with other devices.
Bluetooth is not as fast as a 10/100 wired Ethernet or an 802.11b/g wireless
connection, but it's fast enough for synchronizing PDA data, transferring the
occasional file from PC to PC, and casual Web browsing.
By connecting your PC to a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone or PDA using
Meritline USB Bluetooth adapter you can:
- Connect your PC to a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone
- Connect to the Internet, send and receive email, browse the web
- Synchronize with a Bluetooth enabled PDA
- Hook up to an office network (with Bluetooth access point)
- Communicate with other Bluetooth devices
Specifications of USB Bluetooth Adapter
- Bluetooth Specification V1.1 compliant
- Full speed USB interface, Compatible with USB 1.1
- Connect up to 7 different enabled Bluetooth devices
- Encryptions and authentication ensure safe, secure communications
- Low power 1.8V operation
- Bluetooth 2.4Ghz Wireless Technology Transceiver and baseband
- Distance: Connections within ranges up to 32 feet (10Meters)
- Connect up7 devices in a Pico net.
- Antenna: Integrated inside the adapter
- 4dbm(Class2) Bluetooth radio
- Sensitivity: -80dbm at 0.1% bit Error Rate) BER0)
- Security: encrypted link, authentication
- Maximum data transfer rate: 1Mbps
- Supports: Windows 98/SE, Windows2000, WinXP, Mac OS 10.1 or above
- USB Bluetooth Adapter
- CD Driver/Utility
- Installation CD
|Important Technical Information:
MAC OS X.3.5 Native Support, this is the only one out there that is this small and this cool!